Looe Neighbourhood Plan
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Looe Town Council, Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
and by external sources. Looe Town Council and Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness,
completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in this website are provided for information only and this does not
imply any endorsement by Looe Town Council or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change
by Looe Town Council and/or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group without notice.
- Since no authentication of visitors is provided on this site neither Looe Town Council nor Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group can be held responsible for any acts of impersonation and will
assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. Should you suspect that a false entry has been
made using your identity please contact us and appropriate corrective action will be considered.
- Neither Looe Town Council nor Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group are responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which this website is linked.
Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Looe Town Council and Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group expressly disclaim all liability
for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site
whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions,
out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Looe Town Council and/or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group have been advised of
the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits,
loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for
death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Looe Town Council and/or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify Looe Town Council and Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group and keep Looe Town Council and Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities
or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
- Looe Town Council and/or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated.
They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- Looe Town Council and Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by Looe Town Council or Looe Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions
(as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect
the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction
over any disputes.
News and Events
Consultation Draft Plan
Steering Group Members
Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
Meetings, Agendas & Minutes Archive
Full Graphics Website
Website by WesternWeb Ltd
Last updated 16th February 2021